The Eyes of the Golem is a potent magical device designed to agument the abilitites of a golem in service to a wizard. The eyes of the golem can only be added to the golem after creation - the golem's eye sockets must have been left empty during creation. The eyes function just as a normal golem of that type's eyes would, but they also confer several special abilities if the wizard who created the golem is also wearing the Ring of the Golem.
- The eyes allow the golem to be stored in the ring's extradimensional compartment. During this time the golem is dormant and cannot utilize any of its abilities.
- The construct knows the location of the wizard at all times.
- The construct can store one 4th level or lower spell at a time.
- The golem can Air Walk on command.
- The golem can cast Shield Other on the wizard on command.